Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Quitty McQuitster
I hate moving to a new city. I hate having to set up everything I want to do in a city. I'm really one of the world's shyest and least confident people going, and I find it really hard to just show up somewhere on my own to join a group. I totally bailed on trying out for soccer tonight. I got to the pitch early, and watched the group before mine try out. But as the time got closer for me to actually get out of my car and try out, I couldn't help but notice all the really young, super fit, cutesy girls get out of their cars in groups of two and three, and couldn't help but be intimidated. So I did what any 27 yr old loser does, I drove off. I'm now left with a couple of options to join some sort of athletic club - find something I don't like on base, join the rugby team a co-workers been bugging me to join, or try to work out on my own and hope to get into good enough shape that the soccer girls don't scare the pants off me next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment