I had a medium-sized break down today when I found out that the plan really is for me to be in Victoria another 3 years. The whole am I really where I wanted to be in my life, and am I doing what I wanted to do??? Compounded by a crappy day at work, and it led to a crying call home to my mom. Guess it's time to grow some, and just learn to love it. New project...write down one thing I like about being here every day...time frame, until I've fooled myself!
2 comments:
Dude, I feel your pain. (Well, not exactly your pain, but something similar)
You can get through this.
And I know that when I leave here I'll be thinking about how awesome it was in Vcitoria, and how much I miss it here. It's just frustrating because everyone's always saying how lucky I am to live in Victoria.
Really, I'm just lonely and need to meet people.
Seriously though...you looking for company sometime this summer?
Post a Comment