Sunday, February 27, 2011

I should be doing homework. I graduated university almost 7 years ago, and apparently my study habits have not improved in all that time, since I have a five page essay due tomorrow comparing two articles, and I have only managed to read one so far. I have 20 hours until the paper's due...plenty of time!!! Although I should also review some PERs for work before work tomorrow. And what am I doing instead...laundry, creeping facebook, generally all other sorts of unnessecary things. Although in a sign of growing up and maturing my study snack of choice today is snowpeas and water instead of litres and litres of diet coke with chips and candy. Although if I'm still working on this at midnight I may have to cave and head to the gas station.

I spent my weekend hanging out with a friend, snowboarding and drinking instead of doing homework. Much better use of time.

No comments: