Forget raining men, apparently the world is raining babies these days. In four days last week three people I knew had babies...and more are currently in the baby cooking stages.
Then on the weekend when I was at Mt Baker snowboarding the cutest little girl - maybe 2yrs old - kept trying to block me from getting up the stairs, backing me against the wall. Too cute. And apparently my friend's toddler that fist-pumps can also do push-ups...adorable!
Let's just say that, I'm not sure if it's because I'm staring 30 down soon, but the biological gumball machine is dropping magic coloured eggs faster than I can imagine. Damn you 'Dating Big Bird' and gumball analogy that is so much cooler than a clock!
4 comments:
Oh, God, the gumball machine! I reread that book while I was in Ontario over Christmas ^_^
My sister's engagement this past weekend has left me feeling a bit...alone. I caught myself talking to the fat cat like I do to my friend's toddler. That is...worrying ^_~
I completely understand...my sister's wedding is at the end of April, while I'm no closer to getting married than I was 10 years ago.
Although I did make the decision that if I turn 30 and am still without prospects I'm going to do some research and take matters into my own hands, a la gumball machine book!
Haha, Sean was going to get me a gigolo for my 30th, but he and Vida chipped in for a diamond necklace instead ^_~
well...diamonds are a girl's best friend, and last forever :)
Post a Comment