Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Take that OPMEs!

I am a procrastinator. A hardcore procrastinator who probably only handed in a handful of my assignmnets on time during university...mostly the ones where the professors said that failure to do so would result in a zero on the assignment.

For work I've had to complete a number of distance learning or professional development courses on my own initiative. Some I understand the importance of, some just frustrate me.

I'm currently registered in two in-class university level courses. I hate to say it, but I have regressed in all my bad study habits, handing in assignments late, starting them at the last minute, ordering pizza to stay up late and work on them, failing to proof-read and consuming WAY too much cafeine.

I am proud to say that after starting yesterday, staying up until 3am, ordering delivery pizza (and not delissio), I am up at 5:30 am to head into work to put the finishing touches on two presentations...essentially finishing all assignments to complete this semester's two history courses.

Just one more semester to go. But it may be put on hold until the fall to allow for some much needed brain cell vacation time, as they haven't had a break since I joined this operation 26 months ago!

Peace out.

(ps...that was the lack of sleep and high cafeine consumption talking(

No comments: